As the world continues to open up and return to normal, we all are getting a little bit of the travel bug! Just us? Surely not!! Everyone knows Napa is the best place to go for wine lovers like us! So we put together some of the coolest places to stay, best places to taste wine, and other fun activities in Napa!
What To Do
“Classic Napa” Wineries
- Beringer - Open Wednesday to Monday every week, and reservations are required. The Beringer has 7 winery tours, as well as a virtual tour ranging in prices from $20 per person to $125 per person!
- Inglenook - Open Thursday to Monday, or some experiences Thursday to Sunday, ranging in price from $60 to $150 per person. Visit their website to make reservations.
- Chateau Montelena - Located at the top of Napa Valley in Calistoga, roughly 45 minutes from downtown Napa, Chateau Montelena is open for reservations from 9:30-4 daily! The tasting range from $45 to $120
Best Wineries For Groups
- Artesa Winery - Open daily for tastings, the seated tasting is a real treat for you and your friends!
- Castello di Amorosa - For just $55, get a taste of 6 of Castello di Amorosa’s wines, including Reserves. Explore the castle, courtyard, chapel, main tasting rooms, and more!
Best Small Producer Wines
- AXR - Open for tastings by appointment from 10-3:30 daily with prices from $75-$125 per person!
- Handwritten Wines - With three different types of tasting experiences, $40-$95
- Nickel & Nickel
Where To Eat:
Where To Stay:
It’s important to keep in mind that Napa Valley stretches many miles into Calistoga, St. Helena, and Yountville! When making your plans, consider looking at a map of the region to get an idea of each vineyard’s (& your hotel’s) proximity to each other, and to know what wines are specific to each region!
- Las Alcobas Napa Valley
- Silverado Resort & Spa
- Senza Napa
- Montage Healdsburg
- Kennwood Inn & Spa in Sonoma
What To Wear:
Pack all of your clothes in your Hawaiian punch WKND Traveler! It’s the perfect size for a 3-4 day trip, without being too heavy!
The best part about a wine tasting is that you don’t need a big ole bag, just enough for your wallet, phone, and lipstick! Reach for our Flower Power Clutch, for a fresh, chic look! If you want something with a little pizzazz, go for our Birds of a Feather clutch! The tassel is a fun pop for your time at the winery! Everyone will stop by your table and ask where you got your bag!
Clutches not your style? Go for the Rosemary Tote, the size of this is perfect for a day at a winery! Not too big and overwhelming, but a little bigger than a clutch to take all the wine bottles you buy with you!
Another great option for a wine tasting is the Dreamsicle Crossbody! The chains are the prettiest gold, and the look of this bag is so unique!
Drop us a line at email@example.com or on Instagram, let us know what your favorite Napa spot is. If you have any questions or recs for future WKND WYFR Travel Guides, be sure to tell us those, too!