We couldn't be more excited to be featuring Rhiana, lifestyle blogger and lover of all things COLOR (like us!). Rhiana has been running her blog and Instagram since 2014, and she has a passion for working with small businesses! Check out her favorite picks from WKND WYFR, favorite travel spots, and must-have tips for fun trips!
Top 3 Travel Destinations:
1) Lake Como! - My masters program in Milan was only 30 minutes away by train and I went almost every week! I have a Lake Como Guide on my blog (*and even made a map of my favorite hike!).
2) Martha's Vineyard - My dream summer home spot! I have an updated guide on the blog for the Vineyard from last summer. It was so much fun to share the island with Matt for the first time!
3) Tryall Club, Jamaica - I had to add this to the list...we are getting married there in May!
Travel Tips from Rhiana:
- For finding the best restaurants, I always do a google search for local food bloggers wherever we go. I've found some of the best hidden gems this way!
- When I'm flying, I always have a travel sized pack of my Burt's Bees Face Wipes! It's the smallest thing that makes the biggest difference! That way, I feel all fresh and ready to go when I land.
- Being a freelance stylist, I have been in a different state every week for almost 2 months with different brand clients! The 7 hour drives between the East Coast and Columbus are only made possible by great podcasts! My favorite is the Second Life podcast, by Who What Wear founder Hilary Kerr.
- Seeing a new place is best from two different vantage points. If you can hike there, do it! If you can sail there...absolutely find a charter!
Make sure to check out Rhiana’s lifestyle, fashion, and travels on her blog here, and visit her Instagram here! Let us know if you have any questions or recs for future WKND WYFR Travel Blog features at firstname.lastname@example.org!